Supply & Sustainability New Sales Associate (f/m/d), Energy and Sustainability Services
Descripción del trabajo
Schneider Electric's Energy & Sustainability Services (ESS) division addresses clients' diverse energy and sustainability management needs. Experts within the division provide integrated solutions to meet clients' energy supply, efficiency and sustainability challenges. With an expanding global footprint, Energy & Sustainability Services includes a team of more than 2,000 energy professionals in offices around the globe.
The Supply & Sustainability New Sales Associate will serve as part of the EMEA Sales organization and is responsible for helping future-Clients succeed by leading them on their Active Energy Management journey - a strategic approach that integrates how they buy and use energy whilst operating more sustainably every day - and working collaboratively with customers to develop Solutions and Business Cases focused on recurring energy management, sustainability, data and reporting services.
This role will be home-based, preferably close to one of our local offices in Belgium.
Life Is On – what about you?
- You will be paired up with a senior member of the EMEA S&S New Sales team to work alongside of and shadow in order to become familiar with the various aspects and responsibilities of the EMEA Sales team and to support in driving new business
- Establish new business opportunities within targeted accounts
- Support in converting qualified leads into profitable and ongoing business relationships.
- Working with Schneider Electric’s portfolio of energy & sustainability offerings to develop customized solutions that address the customer’s business needs.
- Understand customer long-term strategic business needs and increase level of contact– higher and wider – within customer’s organization to allow for selling of new opportunities.
- Effectively advise clients on Schneider Electric’s software, services and product offerings.
- Collaboration with colleagues, including sales, marketing and operations teams, on ways to continuously improve offerings and go to market strategies, including development of an effective social selling brand and supporting the amplification of ESS content through social media, webinars and other digital thought leadership channels.
- Communicate and interact with business decision-makers at all levels to identify needs and requirements as well as market opportunities.
- Lead and move prospects through the sales cycle.
- Maintain prospect (CRM – Salesforce.com) database information
- Join a growing and entrepreneurial company recognized as one of the world’s most sustainable companies, tackling the urgency of rapidly reducing carbon emissions and adopting renewable energy solutions to fight the climate crisis.
- You will be joining an entrepreneurial company with a positive corporate culture and strong team culture.
- We offer a competitive salary and bonus opportunities with excellent benefits.
- In this position you will be able to work from home.
- You may develop different interests in the future? With Schneider Electric, you have all the development opportunities an international group can provide.
- We will offer you a robust onboarding program and ongoing, professional sales training as well as mentorship / shadowing opportunities with experienced team members.
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunities with excellent benefits package
- You will be part of a growing company with a positive industry reputation, who is a recognized leader in a market where energy services are in demand.
- This position is ideal for someone who has had a first successful experience in an inside sales position, or who has some initial experience and demonstrated success in an external sales role, and who is looking for a new and exciting opportunity to grow into a top performer with Schneider Electric. This position enables the successful candidate to have a transition path and plan into a Sales Manager position.
- You hold a Bachelor´s or Master´s Degree in Sustainability or Environmental Sciences, Energy, Economics, Engineering, or a related field
- We are looking for an ambitious and driven candidate with previous experiences in selling consultancy services in the energy management industry. Previous professional experiences within energy, sustainability or environmental industry are advantageous.
- Fluent in Dutch, French & English with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills. Any additional language is an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office environment, CRM systems (salesforce.com or equivalent).
- Personal qualities such as: self-driven, autonomous, influential, perseverant, reliable, direct, curious and creative.
- Willingness to travel as may be required to support sales activity
Your next step – apply of course!
We look forward to receiving your application via our online job portal.
We at Schneider Electric are involved everywhere. From transformer substations to sockets, from smart homes to industry 4.0 – we are pushing ahead with digitization. Our customers know what they have in us and our 137,000 employees in over 100 countries. Always with the big picture in mind, sustainability and our employees in mind, we offer far more than products – we offer solutions, customer proximity and innovation.
Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On. We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, endpoint to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries. We are the most local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values. Learn more at www.se.com.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.