API - Apigee Engineer - Mexico
Descripción del trabajo
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Apigee Engineer in Apocaca, N.L.location.
Schneider Digital is leading the digital transformation of Schneider Electric by building highly available, massive scalable digital products/platforms for its businesses, partners and distributers.
Our API Management platform is one of the core platforms that enables our external and internal consumers to seamlessly access, interact and engage with Schneider’s data and functions via APIs which empowers them to make smarter decisions, improve customer satisfaction, drive innovation and identify new areas of business.
We are looking to hire talented API lead engineer to contribute to the API vision and strategy of Schneider by delivering high-quality and secure APIs that adds value to our businesses and users.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Design & Develop API specifications using OpenAPI Specifications/YAML/JS
- Implement API solutions using Apigee to include API proxies, rate limiting, security, analytics, etc.
- Configure traffic management policies such as spike arrest, message mediation, cache management, security (OAuth2.0, Basic Auth, and API Key)
- Publishing and documenting APIs on Apigee Developer Portal
- Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable process
- Onboard API Clients using Edge developer portal and maintenance of developer portal
- Facilitate development and communication of solutions to technical and business stakeholders
- Identify technical dependencies and roadblocks proactively and work with cross-functional teams to remove them
- Define and deliver Proofs of Concept independently and effectively
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
- 4+ years of IT/software development experience
- Proficient in developing APIs in APIGEE edge
- At least 1+ years’ hands on experience in Apigee
- Skilled problem solver with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions
- Strong communicator who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment
Good understanding of:
- XML, JSON, Web Service technologies (SOAP, REST)
- Troubleshooting API failures using Apigee Edge
- Apigee policies (mediation, security and traffic management policies).
- OAuth 2.0, Basic Auth, JWT, SSO implementation, XML/JSON transformations, logging policies, KVM, Caching
- REST Tools: Postman, Fiddler, JMeter etc.
- 1way and 2way SSL implementation in Apigee and maintenance of trust-stores
- Should have understanding of implementation of CI/CD Pipeline for Apigee
- Automated API testing
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.