Enterprise Artificial Intelligence Architect
Descripción del trabajo
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric USA, Inc. is a leading provider of global, end-to-end AC and DC-based back-up power products and services, which include surge suppressors, Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS), power conditioning equipment, power management software, and DC power systems as well as precision cooling equipment, and professional and consulting services for Nonstop Networking.
We have the following position available in Andover, MA:
Enterprise Artificial Intelligence Architect
AI is an emerging technology, which means nobody really knows what's going to happen next. AI Enterprise Architect would help others see through the haze and create a vision of the future by working with leadership to identify opportunities and navigate potential hazards.
- Definition, implementation, and execution of the processes for the definition, maintenance, and conformance management of the Enterprise Architecture.
- Update and maintenance of the key Enterprise Architecture deliverables.
- Establishment and maintenance of contacts within business units and information system programs to understand business activities and business drivers, business requirements, solutions strategies and alternatives, etc., being considered and/or implemented.
- Architectural leadership in the resolutions of inter-program and inter-project issues.
- Ongoing publicity and communication of the Enterprise Architecture both within the information community, and the business units.
- Ongoing research and assessment of new analysis approaches for potential use within the Enterprise.
The Enterprise Architect is responsible for the development or coordination of the following deliverables:
- Developing the Enterprise Architecture for effective application of different types of AI – Process Automation, Cognitive engagement and Advanced Analytics- for business growth and effectiveness.
- Develop an enterprise wide technical strategy to effectively adopt technologies related to RPA, RDA, Process discovery and mining, Natural Language understanding, Chatbots, Smart digital assistants, Machine learning and Deep Neural.
- Develop the overall architecture to deliver applied AI as platform as a services to different kind of user personas- Developers, Data Scientists and Data engineers.
- Establish a scalable and robust platform architecture that is resilient and provides business continuity.
- Coordinating all Enterprise Architecture activities locally and globally
- Developing and coordinating Architecture Plans
- Assisting in aligning business and enterprise initiatives with the Enterprise Architecture
- Auditing compliance within the Enterprise Architecture standards
- Serving as advisor to senior business management on business and information integration strategies
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
Strategy Development Competencies
- Influencing business strategy
- Translating or mapping business strategy into information strategy
- Understanding technology product and vendor strategies, products, and customer preferences
- Understanding, modeling, and representing the organizations business requirements in a human consumable manner, as it relates to strategy
- Communicating with business and technology leaders, both within and outside the organization
- Understanding the business needs for solutions
- Influencing the organization to accomplish goals and needs through architecture activities
- Being viewed as the trusted advisor to the organization
- Building an effective architecture organization
- Understanding developers needs in parallel with business needs
- Demonstrating abilities to derive, define, and explicitly represent various artifacts within The Enterprise Framework.
- Understanding the meanings and relationships between various models.
- Developing and maintaining project level and Enterprise level model consistency and integration.
- Understanding Spectrum of Artificial Intelligence technologies with high competency. Some must have skills : Machine Learning, Data Modelling, Regression algorithms, Data engineering, creating Feature stores, NLU and smart digital assistants.
- Developing methods and techniques for modeling technologies
This position is covered by our company’s Employee Referral Program. Any applicant who is interested in this position or who was referred to this position may apply by submitting a complete resume in English through this site https://www.se.com/us/sites/us/en/company/careers/jobs-with-us/jobs-with-us.page req. # 006HLI. EOE.
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k) + match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.