ET Business Development Manager
Descripción del trabajo
ET Business Development Manager
The ET Channel Business Development Manager is responsible for generating sales and market share growth within the assigned ET and Power Specialist by leveraging our complete Schneider Electric portfolio focused on Secure Power solution business. As the ET Channel Business Development Manager you will have the principal responsibility of consulting with your partners on how to implement a Secure Power offer including services within their business practice and detect and develop new accounts in close cooperation with the H&D team.
- Develop partners to maximize revenue with Secure Power portfolio in close cooperation with H&D team and increase share of wallet for your accounts and include them in our Partner program
- Provide content for campaigns of ET wholesalers
- Deliver solution trainings internally and externally
- Recognize market trends and integrate them together with Marketing in joint campaigns with H&D team
- Define the key partner initiatives that align to our offer value proposition.
- Consult with the partners on the implementation and execution of our solution offers.
- Develop and Grow the ET/IAD landscape and Power Specialists
- Jointly with the Channel and Regional Managers and H&D Key Account Managers, build business plans for collaboration and growth in the partner channels.
- Jointly with the H&D marketing support the existing partners to expand their reach within their customers to create value in their project business.
- Leverage a portfolio of partners and key market influencers to support growth across multiple verticals
- Utilize Channel Marketing resources to develop and maintain mindshare within partner accounts.
- Key Stakeholder in ET/IAD/Power Specialist lead development sharing.
- Collaborate with CM & RM to strategize and develop region specific acquisition campaigns targeting net new Power specialists and ET and IADs.
- Mine and develop key relationships with the focus on cross customer collaboration
- Accountable and responsible for the revenue through ETOT channel for the Cluster where the HC is located. In that Cluster the candidate will be also responsible for whatever enablement as per below description. In the rest of the zone, while the candidate will be consider accountable, the responsibility will be with local sales organization
Main interactions with other functions (in order of importance)
- Partner account Managers H&D and industry
- Partner Program Account Manager
- Regional & corporate channel functions
- Marcom Managers
- Channel Partner Account Managers
- Regional Partner Account Managers
- English Level upper intermediate – 2.0
- Bachelor degree in business or similar, Marketing or IT
- 3 years in sales with proven sales success
- Understands the business model for the ET channel
- Strong business acumen
- Good understanding of Schneider Electric solutions and offers
- Ability to handle complex matters concurrently with both synthetic and analytical skills
- Excellent listening & communication skills, ability to influence others and to build strong business networks up to VP level
- Good judgement, autonomously working style and ability to manage without authority
- Proactive and open-minded personality with passion to work in local & international teams
- good analytical skills
- able to synthesis
- Able to question mark things already done
- Understand the customers business aspects