Fabrication Associate I
Descripción del trabajo
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Location: Seneca, SC
What do you get to do in this position?
- Candidate will setup and operate various fabrication equipment.
- Perform pull test on equipment at start-up of each production.
- Spot welding
- Load parts into welding fixtures.
- Unload finished fixtures onto pallet.
- Operate lift equipment.
- Read part print.
- Will be expected to operate in a productive and safe manner at all times.
- Must wear the required safety personal protective equipment (PPE) and adhere to the safety rules and regulations.
- Remain flexible with work hours to support customer deadlines and expectations.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Must be familiar with basics of sheet metal operations.
- Must be able to read and interpret diagrams, prints and routings.
- Have basic computer skills.
- Fabrication equipment, including but not limited to shear, press brake, mig welding, spot welding, and operating a crane and forklift.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Be able to lift rotate and position parts weighing up to 22 lbs throughout the shift without assistance. Up to 40 Lbs with help.
- Be able to stand for extended period of time to fulfill job requirements.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.