Financial Planning Analyst - FP&A
Descripción del trabajo
We are now looking for a Financial Planning Analyst to be a part of our regional Financial Planning & Analysis team (MEE and SEE zones in Europe Operations). You will drive and control outputs on the Financial performance of the assigned entities & also produce and supply reporting and analysis to management, using a consistent and homogeneous methodology and standardized processes.
Major duties and responsibilities
- Monthly reporting in HFM (Orders, Sales, Upstream, BMP/Activity, Fixed costs) and first level of analysis of the figures. Monthly commenting of development and main drivers.
- Cooperation on development of reports in Business Intelligence tool.
- Provide strong support to Finance Business Partners and CFO in analyzing reported figures like profitability, backlog etc.
- Be able to support business by digging into SAP and provide more granular data for the analysis/reports.
- Cooperate on SAP enhancement project, which aims to automatize reporting.
- Answer requests from the group / the zone / the country.
- Support the country finance organization in case of statutory audits, KIC campaigns, etc.
- Improve processes and use of tools: leverage all system capabilities, increase automatization of processes, deliver efficiencies.
- Lead group processes in assigned country/area like Quarterly Business Review, Transfer Prices campaign, Standard Cost updates, Prior restatements.
- Run the annual budget process and rolling forecasts, and prepare and submit all relevant reports.
Required qualifications and skills
- General Accounting knowledge is a must.
- Bachelor's or Master degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- IT skills: SAP & BI tools knowledge as well as advanced knowledge Excel
- 4-6 years of solid work experience in the reporting & controlling function in a multinational company, preferably in the commercial sector.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (verbal and written).
- Communication and collaboration skills are essential.
- Ability to work independently under general supervision (remote management).
- Attention to details and ability to identify issues or inconsistencies.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and take ownership of work product.
- Essential is ability to work also for other countries than the one person is located in.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.