Industrial Maintenance/Electromechanical Technician*
Descripción del trabajo
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This position is responsible for the support of manufacturing equipment and all required maintenance tasks associated with it. This position may also be required to perform routine facility maintenance. Installs, maintains, adjust, troubleshoots, repairs, and performs preventative and predictive maintenance on various types of electrical and electronic circuitry, and electro-mechanical devices incorporated in manufacturing and process equipment. Performs general mechanical and electrical maintenance on all facility equipment and structures. Experience in PLC operations to include basic system configurations and hardware, data manipulation, and data communications.
Include, but not limited to:
- Basic microcomputer skills necessary to understand the operation and interfacing characteristics of microprocessors. This includes I/O and interfacing concepts, software interaction, applications, programming languages and techniques.
- Experience in PLC operations to include basic system configurations and hardware, data manipulation, data communications, advanced programming commands, interfacing, troubleshooting, application and program development.
- Training or experience in electric motor drive technologies including: AC variable frequency, AC servo, DC servo, closed loop systems, stepper systems, servo-motors, electronic and mechanical clutch/brake, and encoders.
- Knowledge of welding safety, welding equipment, proper selection of type, wire, settings, and material preparation. Flame cutting knowledge, including safety, equipment, and preparation is also desired.
- Installs, maintains, dismantles, repairs, overhauls, and rebuilds electrical, mechanical and electronic equipment.
- Performs welding fabrication, carpentry, masonry, plumbing and electrical repairs or wiring associated with other work to construct, install, and maintain structures, fixtures, and equipment.
- Analyzes equipment problems resulting from mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic malfunctions.
- Performs preventive maintenance duties including cleaning, inspecting, lubricating.
- Performs traditional electrical power/wire hook ups up to 480 volts 3 phase including bending conduit and troubleshooting.
- Must be able to correctly size electrical wire per NEC code for the application.
Must be able to work:
1st shift: 6:30 a.m. – 2:51 p.m.
2nd shift: 2:30 p.m. – 10:51 p.m.
3rd shift: 10:30 p.m. – 6:51 a.m.
A Shift: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m; Sunday through Tuesday and alternating Wednesdays
(6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Shipping and Receiving and CNC Toolroom)
B shift: 7:00 p.m. – 7 a.m.; Sunday through Tuesday and alternating Saturdays
C Shift: 7:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m.; Thursday through Saturday alternating Wednesdays (6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Shipping and Receiving and CNC Toolroom)
D Shift: 7:00 p.m. – 7 a.m.; Wednesday through Friday and alternating Saturdays
Industrial Maintenance Technician
2-year degree in electromechanical,electronic technology, or equivalent education AND a minimum of two years of electromechanical work experience OR five plus years of experience in a related field
Must pass the aptitude assessment
Must be familiar with standard recognized troubleshooting practices.Must be able to reference National Electrical Codes
Must be able to read mechanical blueprints/wiring diagrams or schematics.
Industrial Maintenance Trainee
2-year degree in electromechanical, electronic technology or equivalent education required.
Must take aptitude assessment
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against disability.