Internal Business Development Manager
Descripción del trabajo
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
To drive growth by selling Schneider's products and services into your customers over the phone in to your defined portfolio of accounts. Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders within your customer base and the Schneider Electric Business. Develop and implement a strategic plan with a clear SWOT analysis to develop low spending and new customers. You will be required to understand a complex portfolio of customers and assess the opportunities for a large business with multiple product offerings. Intellect, tenacity and pragmatism are a must to succeed in this role.
- Direct responsibility for delivering a sales number with sole accountability for achieving agreed targets. - Identifying opportunities for growth of sales into a defined list of customers.
- Identifying and winning high value opportunities whilst leveraging the support of external sales and the business units to negotiate and close complex sales opportunities.
- Develop and implement a strategic portfolio plan to deliver both short term tactical sales and long-term strategic opportunities.
- Exceed the minimum sales levels within the department, maintain exceptional levels of customer interaction.
- Fulfill all reporting and forecasting duties for your portfolio, business units, customer types, product.
- General housekeeping of customer information, platforming of accounts & recording of calls. Ensuring the customer details and contact information is continually maintained.
- Identifying zero spending accounts and developing into full portfolio accounts periodically.
- Support regular sales campaigns within the department, with sales support, engagement in organizing activities and material to support the sales culture within the department.
- Develop and maintain a broad understanding of the Schneider Electric product and service offering. Engage in regular training and self-learning to ensure you are able to educate customers on new products and communicate the Schneider Value proposition.
- A level or equivalent
- Able to demonstrate good communication
- Excellent technical writing
- Good knowledge and application of Microsoft Office products, including: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Some knowledge of marketing processes
- A basic level of project management
- Able to work individually and in a team
- Enthusiasm and willingness to succeed
- You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with significant personal responsibility and attractive development opportunities
- Flexible working to ensure a balance of family and working life
- Optimal support on your career path through regular training opportunities
- A dynamic and personal atmosphere, working with a global energized team
- A company culture that encourages performance and cooperation
- An attractive compensation package including the comprehensive fringe benefits expected of an international company
- We are an employer that is characterized by both the appreciation and equal opportunities of our employees, a recipe for generating success.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organization, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognize that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.
Please submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.