Descripción del trabajo
Commercial & Industrial Business
Electrical and Industrial Channel – Sales (Pune , Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Kerala/Coimbatore)
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate about our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Secure Power, a division of the Energy Management business unit in Schneider Electric, has a mission to empower the digital transformation of our customers by ensuring their critical network, systems and processes are highly available and resilient. Simply put, we provide power and cooling solutions for data centers, distributed IT, and non-IT applications. Our core values start by putting the customer first and we are driven by an ambition-led growth mindset, delivering disruptive innovation with a truly global mindset. We are committed to sustainability and protecting the future of our planet while achieving our mission.
C&I Channel Sales personnel will be responsible for the development and deployment of Electrical and Industrial Channel in India at various Industrial Belts. This person will need to manage various pipes (Electrical Distributor , Contractor & Panel Builder , Industrial SI , IAD and OEM) at his respective territory and also work closely with segment owners to be an excellent V2 in their top accounts.
- Leverage resources within National Sales and Central team organization to convert opportunity to business.
- Draw a business plan to work closely with the Pipes (ED , IAD , Contractor & Panel builder , OEM and Industrial SI) to gain market share in Non IT segments in the assigned territory.
- Work with Top accounts as V2 leveraging the Non IT segment teams.
- Work with Business development teams to gather appropriate market size / market opportunity detail, as well as competitive data and market level price targets for proposed solutions
- Identify & build strong partners in Electrical and Industrial channels to increase business in the assigned territory.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to develop & execute comprehensive Strategic Marketing plan in C&I segments.
- Must be highly entrepreneurial, a self-starter, and possess strong leadership skills
- Familiarity with the Electrical and Industrial channel (SE Pipes) will be added advantage.
- Understanding of Non IT business to the extent of customer pain points, Solution Value proposition, and Solution Positioning
- Experience with out-of-the-box and strategic thinking
- Strong experience working cross-functionally in an organization
- Demonstrable interpersonal, communication, analysis and presentation skills and ability to handle many competing priorities.
- Proven ability to work independently to deliver results in a fast-paced customer driven environment.
Work Experience and Education
- 10+ years experience in Electrical and Industrial channels and familiarity to work end customers in Non IT segments will be required
- Bachelor’s degree (BE electrical) required, MBA preferred
- Demonstrated commercial and business acumen, particularly direct experience in Non IT (F&B, Healthcare, Mobility, MMM, O&G) segment, value prop development / deployment, alliance / channel management
- Strong focus on developing new business.
- Working in a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders to include National sales , Central Team, Industrial BU will be preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have proven experience and understanding of competitive landscape, industry stakeholders and influencers, solution value proposition, develop go-to-market plans, partner and marketing readiness, and execution of channel go-to-market strategies.
Bachelor’s degree (BE electrical) required, MBA preferred