Material Associate II-Pull List Clerk
Descripción del trabajo
This position is accountable for identifying and following up on issues found during Pull List release. Also involves coordination between different departments in regards to those issues in order to assure that the issues are resolved in a timely manner.
Identify and follow up on missing parts issues that may be found during the release of Pull List. Coordinate with Expeditors and Material handlers to assure resolution of those issues. Constantly communicate to kitting Leads or Supervisor the status of issues.
· Strong working knowledge of SAP systems and Symmetry
· Ability to multitask and manage a large volume of activities with quality and efficiency.
· Adept at critical thinking, problem resolution, improving efficiencies, and continuous improvement.
· Good understanding of Materials Departments, in particular Kitting, OFO, and Receiving, Production Planning and Material Control in a manufacturing environment.
· Good intrapersonal and organizational skills
· High School Diploma
· 1 year experience in Materials Department such as Kitting or OFO
· Working knowledge in Microsoft Office