OEM Regional Sales Manager - West
Descripción del trabajo
- Defines markets, market potentials and appropriate sales strategies for the region/district. Partners with customers/distributors to plan strategies, provide quality service, train customer, and provide support necessary for attainment of customer's goals and objectives. Anticipates obstacles and identifies alternative strategies.
- Formulates, communicates, implements, and evaluates strategic and tactical sales plans. Monitors sales performance. Provides coaching to ensure successful execution of plans.
- Maintains active relationships with Schneider Electric customers. Negotiates discrepancies between customer's expectations and Schneider Electric's.
- Provides coaching and development activities for sales staff necessary to achieve sales targets; pursue key prospects, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales.
- Coordinates sales activities in region/district with other regions/districts and national account management to penetrate national accounts.
- Develops, implements and monitors budget and asset control systems.
- Administers and/or establishes company policies that directly affect employees.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in business or technical field
- 10+ years of sales, marketing & leadership experience
- Have proven and demonstrable results in sales growth, share gain and leadership
- Strong leadership, coaching & communication skills
- Controls / Automation Solutions skills
- Travel ~ 50
You are a true team player who:
- Emphasizes success within your team and accept responsibility when you make mistakes
- Acknowledges what is real and shows appreciation for others
- Demonstrates self-motivation and always looking for the next step and desire change and challenged from the daily routine
- Shows good judgement, self & interpersonal awareness, and understands your own strengths and weaknesses
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers.