Project Quality Leader
Descripción del trabajo
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Project Quality Leader in our Apodaca, Nuevo Leon location.
We are searching for a Project Quality Leader with a strong Quality background, passionate about technical innovations and new business models, and will bring the customer voice to innovative projects and product quality improvements
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The PQL is an actor in the Offer Creation Projects process from customer voice analysis to offer launch. The PQL is the quality referent; is challenging and can use their right of veto.
• The PQL ensures that the customer voice is collected and analyzed. The PQL leads the preparation of the PPEP (Part Product Evaluation Plan), that helps to identify and formalize all the qualification requirements needed to ensure suppliers are able to meet the product requirements.
• The PQL provides the “quality field experience” which gives a global view of quality issues about similar offers. This status is built in collaboration with Offer quality leader, technical support, expertise, and others.
• The PQL drives risk management. The PQL drives the quality methods and tools as well: FMEA, FTA, 8D, etc. as support to risk management. • The PQL guarantees for every step of the project that the expected deliverables are available and completed to ensure quality, reliability and safety before the product launch.
• Power Product offers manufactured and/or sold in North America. This role will primarily be responsible for the electromechanical quality aspects of PMP projects.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
• Green Belt Certification / Black Belt preferred
• Leader in Agile methodology and best practices
• Several years of quality experience in different settings
• Familiarity with Offer Creation process
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.