Descripción del trabajo
· Manage MPS Master (Production Scheduling) process
· Support Sales and Technical Dept. Planning process
Building collaboration with the Projects Management and Production.
· Define and follow the actions on WIP to reduce/stabilize the level in line with the unit targets.
· Manage material planning operations for the Specific (Project) materials.
· Ensure the milestones are kept for each Lead Time Offer.
· Facilitate meetings, manage projects and execute implementation plans
· Prepare & Follow weekly production control tables
· Obeying and applying the requirements of “Information Security Management System
· Graduated from Industrial Engineering
· Master Degree is a plus
· 0-3 years experience in related departments
· Excellent verbal and written skills in English
· Strong knowledge of MS Office applications
· Knowledge in Problem Solving Techniques