Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Digital Power Offer Management Summer Internship in our Nashville, TN location.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This unique internship is available in the Digital Power Business of Schneider Electric. Key products in this portfolio include electronic metering, protective relays, communication gateways, software, and connected services. This role provides the opportunity to be involved in many aspects of product launch and promotion, competitive analysis, project win/loss analysis, and offer structure.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Responsible for aiding Offer Managers in collecting and organizing key data for analysis of competitive products and offers.
- Responsible for aiding in the analysis of project's win/loss information to organize supplemental competitive information in specific bid opportunities.
- Gain exposure to product launch and promotion methodology including an understanding of Go-To-Market design, key-value promotion and messaging, price and cost positioning
- Aid in collecting voice of customer feedback on offers and projects. Organize this feedback in such a way to share with R&D teams for future offer enhancements.
- Create and promote customer success stories for internal and external audiences to promote the value propositions of the portfolio.
- Sales and operations support to promote and implement solutions for customers.
- Get exposure to multiple businesses within Schneider Electric through exposure to actions to create multi-offer architectures across segments. Co-create tested, validated architectures to simplify promotion to end-users, partners, and segments.
- Work in collaboration with Marketing Communications team to shape demand for Ecostruxure Power offers per segment and channel.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- Currently pursuing a degree in Engineering or a Business and Marketing degree with a technical background
- You have a dynamic personality and enjoy working in collaborative teams
- You are a student of offer management, marketing, or product promotion
- Enjoy a dynamic work environment with a market-leading company
- Enjoy working with technical products and solutions that drive energy efficiency and reliability
Schedule: Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.