Senior Power Systems Engineer - Data Centre
Descripción del trabajo
- Engage high level discussions with customers to capture expressed and unexpressed requirements.
- Convert those requirements in Schneider Electric's power systems architectures magnifying Schneider Electric's catalogue strengths
- Support our customer with high level expertise in power systems, protection plan (MV/LV), power automation and monitoring.
- Provide technical material and segment inputs to Ecostruxure power solutions
- Understand customer applications and process (key performances indicators, constraints, operation, customer roles & responsibility)
- Contribute to technical discussions with customers to capture actual application needs
- Contribute to the definition of optimized and competitive MV/LV power systems architecture based on Schneider Electric catalogue
- Build appropriate materials and documentations to promote our solutions emphasizing on differentiation and customer benefits.
- Strong knowledge in power systems engineering (network simulation, protection, power electronics conversion, power quality, reliability)
- Very good knowledge of Schneider Electric offers (MV, LV, UPS, monitoring & control, relays)
- In close collaboration with the project leader and the segment leader contribute to the definition of training plan
- Participate in face-to-face training session and lead technical topics
- Upon request from segment, organize and deliver technical support to sales and execution organization.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 8-12 years of experience in Power Systems (LV, MV), Power Electronics, Drives and Machines
- Familiar with project business models
- Experience in direct engagement with customers with high level of presentation of solutions
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Blue sky Friday
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
- On-site gym