Service Sales Engineer - Seattle
Descripción del trabajo
This position specifically supports the full range of installed base service offers including but not limited to, Engineering Services, Turnkey Installations, Preventive Maintenance Contracts, Power Distribution Equipment Life Extension offers such as Direct Replacement Circuit Breakers, replacement Motor Control Center Buckets and equipment repairs. If you have experience in sales, power system design, switchgear construction, power system maintenance or power system studies, this is an opportunity for you.
Travel 3-5 days per week within the territory to meet with our distributors and end users while developing new sales opportunities, pursue sales leads, and address the needs of larger accounts (commercial and industrial). This position utilizes excellent products/solutions/services skills and customer knowledge to act as a consultant for high-level customer contacts regarding customer's present and future electrical power distribution needs.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Foster strong working relationships with Schneider Electric field office sales teams, operations team, post shipment plant contacts, and external distribution channel personnel.
- Encourages partnering as a means toward account penetration and increased profitability.
- Set goals and objectives, develop sales/business plans, establish call plans and strategies, develop account profiles and execute the sales plan.
- Apply market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific, high-level target customers.
- Identify and develop account penetration strategies.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of Schneider Electric products/solutions/services and competitor strengths, weaknesses and applications. Apply knowledge of Schneider Electric products/solutions/services to customer's needs.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through in-depth knowledge of customer's organization, increasing account dedication, timely communication, and follow up.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
5+ years technical knowledge of electrical distribution and electrical switchgear and switchboard construction
Knowledge of Square D, GE, Westinghouse, Federal Pacific, and Allis Chalmers legacy switchgear and switchboards
Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce.com
Ability to present engineering services and retrofit solutions to end user customers