Software Developer (Development Operations)
Descripción del trabajo
Assist in the designing, programming, testing engineering and productization of Critical Power Management (CPM) software. Works closely with the DevOps team to develop and execute automated and non-automated testing routines.
- Testing, Automated Test Scripting, Integration and System Testing, CI/CD pipelines
- Programming and scripting in multiple high-level languages.
- Object Oriented Programming and Design
- Networking Architecture
- Troubleshooting code, networks and device hardware
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) design and programming.
- Working with database engines
- Research and development
- Assist in develop and maintain design guidelines and templates
- Assigned partial or full Stack programming - Graphical User Interface (GUI) design and back-end server programming.
- Provide training and troubleshooting for software solutions
- Engineering support of core CPM software
- CPM core software testing
- Mapping and integration of new devices within the core software databases
- Developing, and reviewing software user stories for code development.
- Maintaining and adding to device element library
- Maintains and develop product engineered files and drafts
- Publish and maintain project coding and files
- Deploy software imaging for production deployment of products.
- Manages and executes ECNs related to the CPMA products
- Assist in training ASCO Services and Digital Power Application Engineers
ASCO Power Services Product Specialist, Digital Power Solutions Sales Support Engineers, Digital Power Application Engineers
- Object Oriented Programming Languages
- Database Programming and Design
- Complete Understanding of the OSI Model
- Bachelor Sciences Electrical Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Two to four years of experience or similar
- Problem solving
- Troubleshooting (Wire Shark, protocol analyzers)
- Networking Hardware (Routers, Switches)
- Networking Programs
- Detail Oriented Strong team player with a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to manage additional technical resources to meet the project requirements
- TCP/IP, Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU experience
- Technical Troubleshooting
- Operating System Design (Linux , Microsoft Windows Server)
- Computer Aided Drafting (AutoCad)
- Database/Cache Engines (Microsoft SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Webservers (IIS, Node.JS, Apache)
- Networking (TCP/IP Stack, Modbus)
- Code Repositories (GIT, GitLab)