Universal Enclosures Sales & Inside Sales
Descripción del trabajo
Universal Enclosures Sales responsibilities:
- In close coordination with local Sales Team to develop & manage the portfolio of existing and potential UES clients, especially, Panel builders, OEM’s, Installers and System Integrators but as well the End Users and Distributors in the industry & tertiary sectors (Romania), ensuring business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Handles the promotion of the UES offer including the P&S (adapted products and services) and provides technical & commercial support & training to the customers.
- Achieve set targets and goals, contribute to the country sales & economic objectives of the UES activity (orders, sales, pricing).
- Establish strong professional relationships with the partners like the Distributors, Panel builders or OEM by offering proactive response and support, by leveraging the quality, safety & reliability values of our products.
- Development and management of the clients’ portfolio
- Work out and implement the commercial actions: Build and implement commercial action plan (customer loyalty, investigate new clients, promotion of the offer, commercial campaigns) in compliance with the commercial policy, the local environment, and the country marketing plan; Analyze and influence the technical specification, define and propose the most adapted & optimized offers
- Follow up the business execution toward the customers: Check the implementation of the jobs (compliance with the specifications of the contract) and inform the internal teams in case of deviation
- Contribute to the evolution of the products offer &services through feedback from customers.
- Participate in the improvement of the team efficiency by sharing experience (success and failures).
- Ensure a close business relationship with colleagues as well as with the teams in the factories.
Inside Sales Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the relationship with existing accounts (calls, online interactions – workshops, seminars .etc)
- Pipeline development (increasing the opportunity pipeline + upselling/cross-selling)
- Qualifying opportunities based on the technical solution, product mix, commercial offer
- Tracking the existing special price agreements (in terms of product mix consumption) and financial performance of partners.
- Market analysis (based on competitors solution) and SE solution positioning
- Market development (education) for newly launched products
- Electrical design software presentation and hands-on sessions
- Partner ecosystem maintenance (adding new partners to the ecosystem, qualify the existing ones for badges/specialization, termination of underperformer contracts)
- Customer satisfaction improvement based on interaction points
- Managing indirect accounts and evaluating their potential (platforming)
Deadline for applications: 10th March 2021
- A University degree in Electrical or Automation Engineering is required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales is highly regarded
- Fluent Romanian
- Good English knowledge
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Having a strong background in the field of industrial components or electrical distribution
- Problem-solving attitude and proactivity
- Advanced PC Skills
- Diving license class B