WM polyester enclosures & accessories
- Body and door made from fiber glass reinforced polyester, moulded by hot compression, RAL7032 colour. Same finish for all surfaces.
- 8 dimensions from 310x215x160mm up to 1056x852x350mm.
- Bosses for fixation points are moulded, inserts included.
- 2 locks with double-bar insert or 1 lock with 3 action points.
- Version with plain or glazed door.
- Version with metallic or bakelite mounting plate.
- ATEX black colour version, plain door.
- Total insulation suitable to produce class II assemblies.
- Degree of protection IP66.
- Impact resistance: IK10 for plain door version, - IK08 for the glazed door.
- Self-extinguishibility: HB40 classified and 960º test withstanding.
- Certification of compliance with IEC62208 enclosure standard.
- UL/CUL certification.
- No electrical contact risks.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Resistant to harsh atmospheres.
- Can be used in a large temperature range.
- Easy to machine and the machining does not produce corrosion.
- Halogen free.
- Light weight gives an easy installation.
- Long life lasting without maintenance.
- Strong : monobloc and IK10.
- Assuring a good protection of equipment (IP66).
- Integrated canopy, assuring always the same quality.
- Reversibility for installation right or left door opening.
- Locking system is out the protected volume.
- Large door opening (180º).
- Suitable for quick installation of DIN rails.
- Easy door machining help thanks to the grid pattern on the back of the door.
- Abroad number of composition accessories.
- Abroad number of mounting systems, common with steel and Inox wall-mounting ranges.
- Chassis and accessories for modular distribution.
- Customise service: colour, machining, mounting accessories, locks.
- Energy distribution and Control in Energy Infrastructures and Industry markets, installed indoor or outdoor use, in harsh conditions and environments and to avoid electrical risks.
- ATEX version for potentially explosive atmosphere (surface areas).