- Wide Voltage range.
- Intelligent SIGMA load control.
- Heavy duty Zintec steel folded and welded to form a monocoque construction.
- Network together with other SIGMA load banks.
- Castor mount available.
- Voltages available from 380V-690V to suit a variety of applications
- SIGMA provides best-in-class control with high level instrumentation, load control and data acquisition
- Robust construction provides unrivalled reliability in tough climatic conditions.
- Network with 6000 and 8000 SERIES load banks for non unity power factor testing.
- Castors provide enhanced manoeuvrability for application flexibility.
- Data Center/Colocation/Hosting
- Power Generation
- Power/Gas Transmission and Distribution
- Construction and Engineering
ASCO 3024 Load Bank
Resistive Only | 120kW - 230kW | 380 - 690V
The 3024 (part of the 3000 SERIES range) is a purely resistive load bank available with capacities from 120kW - 230kW and a choice of voltages and frequencies. The robust construction and intelligent Sigma control means the 3024 is perfectly suited to your load test application.