Area Channel Manager
Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Schneider Electric has an opportunity an Area Channel Manager in our Lenexa, KS field office. This position will manager, and develop our distribution/channel partners working with our Square D brand.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Develop and strengthen relationships at key distributors to capitalize on sales and services synergies, leverage operational efficiencies and assure profitable partnerships
- Create and develop growth-orientated business plans with distributors for acquisition and existing accounts. Gain agreement, establishing measures of performance to drive mutual accountability
- Ensure quality and responsiveness for all of the services provided, and continually strive to improve with the aim of offering a “superior ease of doing business experience”
- Coordinate distributor competency development, resource utilization and program execution
- Execute channel strategies to drive SquareD’s market share growth, including plans in support of acquisition sales
- Provide Regional Channel Manager with regular account updates—leveraging PRM tools—highlighting opportunities and escalating issues as necessary
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Account management / electrical components selling experience a plus
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Entrepreneurial mindset and highly motivated
- Ability to thrive in a matrixed organization
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.