Digital Protections Application Design Engineer
Descripción del puesto de trabajo
With a permanent position working for Schneider Electric Regional Execution Platform (REP) Bratislava, Digital Protections and commissioning Application design Senior Engineer:
-Is responsible for IED Protection parameters (Logic, Communication, Protection Settings) design and commissioning for Complex Technical International projects within EMEAS Region.
-Has advanced knowledge about complete SE IED portfolio (VAMP, SEPAM, MICOM, EASERGY, TESYS)
-Has advanced knowledge about Communication protocols (IEC61850, Modbus, OPC, Profibus, DNP3, IEC103, etc.)
-Has experience/knowledge/Literacy about GOOSE(Generic Object Oriented Substation Event) signals
-Has advanced knowledge about ANSI/IEEE Standard Device Function numbers
-Learns and applies applicable standards, tools, procedures and best practices in this area.
-Reports on commercial and technical argumentation in this area.
-Provides technical instructions/assistance to DPT4 and DPT5 profiles.
The main tasks on her/his leadership are - at least - the following:
-Strong skills in IEC & IEEE standards applicable within the ED field, knowledge of the methodology & acceptance criteria defined therein
-Strong knowledge of Protection system operation, latest ranges of protection relays, preferably Micom, Sepam, Easergy & Vamp ranges.
-Advanced skills using IED configuration tools, like Micom S1, SFT2841, Vampset
-Advanced level skills in communication protocols
-Advanced level skills in Excel: ability to create tools (ex: for protection settings for Differential & Distance protection schemes)
Experience or literacy with HMI and SCADA design or commissioning
- Electrical / Power electrical distribution overview & background on LV-MV-TR components and Systems
- At least 5 years’ experience in technical field of expertise (Electrical Distribution, Energy automation, commissioning)
- International experience required
- Able to write clear and concise reports
- Proved technical experience with communication protocols preparing communication files that client SCADA is able to read
- Proved experience doing signal and loop testing interface test with EMCS(Monitoring and Control System) and switchgear
- Ability to communicate efficiently by listening and sharing information with internal and external customers
- Ability to work and cooperate in international and inter-cultural environment
- ICT literacy: MS Office, Acrobat, VISIO
- Fluent in English is Mandatory with C1 level and higher, other global language are an advantage
- Willingness to travel minimum 50% in EMEAS region
- Potential to work on long time base abroad – 1yr (option)
- Driving license B