Field Services Offer Marketing Specialist
Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Field Services Offer Marketing Specialist to make a difference!
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
What you will do:
The Field Services Offer Marketing Specialist implement the Field Services Marketing strategy by organizing the Marketing plan and defining the Marketing excellence programs and machine to generate growth building the key initiatives up to maturity for consistent and industrialized deployment in countries
Define Annual Marketing & Sales Plan (AMSP) and consolidate/ coordinate
- Articulate the marketing mix with the LoB taking into account the high priority on the offer and the pricing (process, training, communication, offer launching)
- Articulate with Sales Excellence leaders the Sales programs within AMSP
- Strategic marketing main contact for Commercial Services Strategy
Define and develop commercial excellence programs to maturity
- Demand generation structured around key programs: Field Services Representatives’ (FSR) Lead Generation programs, Audit to Order program, Customer Care Center Lead Generation Program,
- Build and Design key initiatives namely the Digital Opportunity Factory
- Manage the Battlefield of monetization: Tracking our Assets as a permanent mission (brownfield and greenfield) and Structuring the Platforming process
Steer Sales Pipeline (bFO salesforce.com) & Performance management for GFS (Dashboard) – with transversal responsibilities
- KPIs management to drive / follow growth of opportunities through bFO, and management of FS Performance management system (campaigns, pipeline, sales managt, platforming)
- Focal leader to manage Field Services’ Tools (Installed-Base Genius, bFO) and to secure proper adoption with regions
Coordinate plug-in of Global Field Services with Global Marketing
Step-up and animate Marketing community
Foster strong functional link to Regional Marketing teams to cascade down guidelines
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering/Marketing or equivalent
- Mastery in defining Marketing Strategy
- At least 5 years of experience in Marketing, Commercial ops, Field sales and Commercial analytics
- Strong project management skills to manage the effective implementation
- Proven experience on developing and implementing new marketing technologies to operational challenges
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!