Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Entity Finance Controller
We are looking for an experienced Finance Controller to be a trusted advisor to management through strong engagement, business acumen and financial expertise.
What will you do?
- Advise on topics related to business results, controls & strategic capabilities.
- Take responsibility for local site arrangements such as leases and facilities costs.
- Manage and oversee the full spectrum of finance and accounting functions for operations including management reporting, tax and government compliance, financial budgets and control, cash and credit management and forecasting, FX control and hedging, financial review and risk management.
- Supervise the local accounting, with 1 direct report to locally. Regular interaction with share service team in Thailand for AR/AP financial support
The position will be responsible for all aspects of management control including:
- Orders, Sales, Backlog analysis
- Sales & GM control and analysis
- Overheads control and analysis
- Analysis of Changes (AOC)
- Working Capital analysis including inventory, AR, AP and cash
- Productivity analysis
- Product Costing
- Supply Chain Controlling
- Industrial Controlling
- Monthly and Quarterly Reporting
- CCO information analysis
- Cost center & cost allocation management
Responsible for ensuring timely accurate management financial reporting and highlighting all material P&L issues, according to Group rules and timelines
Timely reporting in OPUS reporting tool (good to have OPUS experience). Tableau for P&L review experience on tableau is not a must
Project management for services LTSAs in Japan, experience in this area is preferred but not a must
Review, challenge and provide support to Services teams
Manage insurance (inc. project single risk) and daily treasury operations support
Ensure monthly monitoring of overheads
Ensure quarterly (at least) review of provisions
Ensure approvals are provided as per Chart of Authority
Responsible for ad-hoc financial requests as required by global and regional finance
Ensure financial and internal controls are sufficient and in accordance to company Policies and Procedures
Budget and Forecast
- Preparation of Line of Business quarterly budgets and rolling forecasts, provide insights to business and meaning behind the numbers
- Work closely with APAC Finance Director & global FP&A team to ensure amongst other factors that revenue targets and profit margins are met
- Ensure the reporting of statutory financial statements on a timely and accurate basis
- Oversee the quarterly GST filing, monthly TDS filing, Yearly tax filing
- Ensure timely coordination of the external audits, tax audits etc, and coordinate with relevant consultants and stakeholders
Who would be successful?
• Diploma/ Degree in Accounting
• Professional accounting qualification (CPA, CA or equivalent) preferred
• Minimum 8-10 years of Finance/Accounting work experience with a multinational company or top tier accounting firm
• English is the common business language, candidate must be fluent with this language
• Able to work within an international team
• NetSuite experience preferred
• Proficient in Excel, e.g. vlookup, hlookup, pivot table etc.
• Problem solving and multi-tasking skills are pre-requisite
• Candidates with relevant experiences will be taking on the roles of the local Director for the entity and facilitate the legal documents/contracts and statutory filings
What’s in it for me?
• Family care leave
• Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
• Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
Who will you report to?
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://youtu.be/J0cFSdFpI24
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.