IIoT Systems Architect
Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Schneider Electric Power Products has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate, energetic and self- driven system architect for our IIoT products. As a part of the systems engineering team, the essential responsibility of the System Architect is to ensure that Power Products digital projects are architected, developed, and deployed in an efficient and consistent manner minimizing cost and risk. The deployed
you will create designs for connected devices. In this position your responsibilities will include:
- Technical leadership responsibility for one or more concurrent projects that require custom system design and deployment. For each project to which he/she is assigned, the System Architect should have a full understanding of implementation requirements and how multiple pieces of the implementation will fit together.
- Work with Project Managers to define the best technical approach to meet customer business requirements using one or more Schneider offerings
- Lead the system architecture of the proposed customer solutions based on defined requirements
- Work directly with other groups within the organization to develop and validate proposed solutions and designs
- Lead solution design review sessions and obtain design approval from customers
- Leadership responsibilities include providing technical guidance to other members of the department as well as senior management
- Prepare project analysis, design, functional architecture documentation
- Work with systems engineers to define, create and animate customer use cases that deliver simple user interfaces and experiences.
- Work with systems engineers to translate marketing and system requirements into engineering specifications.
- Ensure the alignment of products/solutions with customer values
- Leverage globally available software, UX and UI platforms.
- Stay in front of technology trends and competition to help deliver innovative offers.
- Identify path-finding opportunities and create proof-of-concepts with a focus on future generations of product
- Bachelor of Science degree in a related engineering field with 7+ years of full system life cycle development experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of system architectural principles, methods, and techniques
- Great leadership skills, ability to influence partners and stakeholders internally and externally
- Network solutions experience and strong knowledge of network services and devices
- Awareness of customer pain points and ability to find features that bring value
- Ability to travel to Schneider Electric and customer sites worldwide