Key Account Manager - ACT
Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Who are we and what do we stand for?
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company passionate about its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
What is the role?
Our Buildings business creates integrated, multi-layered solutions that specialise in combining building services & intelligent automated systems. Our solutions enable owners, end users and custodians (such as; Commercial buildings, Hospitals and Data Centers), to intelligently monitor, meter and control the attributes of their assets in real time, reducing consumption and improving reliability and quality.
Based in Canberra, ACT and reporting to the Regional Manager - Buildings, we have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Key Account Manager to join our team.
Key responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Ownership and management of a diverse portfolio of end user key accounts, ensuring the retention of customers through the provision of lifecycle cycle services of BMS, Security and Power management solutions.
- Understanding customer needs, pain points and strategic direction to identify potential risks and opportunities with the aim of increasing the customers contribution levels
- Consistently promoting Schneider’s service offerings including projects and advanced offers
- Improving the customer experience through developing and maintaining profitable relationships with both internal and external customers to improve customer satisfaction
You are someone who gets excited by innovation. You will be someone who doesn’t shy away from a technical conversation, or can build relationships with those who are who can help support you effectively.
You are driven and confident individual who wants to work for a values-based organization whose solutions are leading edge. You are focused, collaborative and passionate about sustainability outcomes.
We do not want to narrow the field; however, we do believe that instrumental to your success in this role will be the following skills:
- Proven experience as an account manager with demonstrated success building strategic relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders
- Comfortable selling a technology based, commercial solution
- Strong sales experience with excellent communication, influencing, negotiating and presentation skills
- Background in project or service activities within the building service’s environment, preferably in BMS or Security
- Experience in the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of customer satisfaction plans
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are passionate about our customers, our people, our business and our technology. We are positive in our approach to finding solutions that better our lives. We ensure that Life is On, everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.