Project Manager - Power Systems Division
Descripción del puesto de trabajo
- Ensure that our internal commitments are delivered / executed with excellence and profitably, and that the customer outcomes are achieved.
- Maintain constant interactions with customers on contract performance and improving customer experience; ensure that support requests and complaints are handled in a timely manner
- Timely Project completion with compliance to safety, statutory requirements and good customer satisfaction
- Anticipate deviations from plans and timelines. Escalate issues at the right time
- Monitor project profitability / Margin improvement vs as sold
- Demonstrated soft skills in Negotiations, Change Management & Conflict management conversations with customers
- Partner with Sales to explore opportunities to expand existing contract and leverage other services to maximize Renewal Rate and to minimize churn rate
- This is predominantly an office-based role however regular attendance will also be required at customer sites to scope planned services activity and to monitor, control and manage Schneider Electric progress on site.
- Lead high level scoping of technical works on site & promote the Company’s service activities to identify and pursue business opportunities with support of the Sales team.
- Contribute to the formulation of offers for site activities where support is required
- Contribute to customer training activities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with customers and employees in a professional manner, both in person and via telephone and with a strong focus on managing customer relationships.
- Excellent knowledge of health & safety and environmental requirements.
- Be willing to learn on the job with ability to apply high level engineering knowledge within related disciplines
- The ability to follow through on commitments to completion while working independently
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering degree preferred but could also come from a trade background or could be a Technical Project Management Professional with at least 5 years’ experience delivering new Projects or Recurring Maintenance Contracts. (MV & LV Experience will be a benefit)
- Have prior experience working within the electrical industry. Prior experience with an equipment vendor, panel builder, Industrial Site Operations or in electrical contracting is preferred
- Knowledge of large scale and critical electro-intensive industry and a proven track record of generating or leading related opportunities
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- High commitment to the company’s vision and values
- Effective working in a team environment