Senior Service Sales Engineer
Descripción del puesto de trabajo
*Position is currently for pooling
The Strategic Field Service Sales Manager is accountable for creating and capturing demand for the entire portfolio of field services offered by Schneider at assigned accounts: technical services including the start-up, maintenance, testing, retrofit, upgrade and recurring contracts. Accountable for the selling of turnkey projects ranging from simple replacement of equipment to fully engineered solutions.
This position is responsible to create develop and maintaining high level relationships including technical leaders. His role is to convince customers of the effectiveness of SE in understanding the issues and proving most appropriate solutions. He must be recognized by the end user as a technical advisor, capable of providing demonstration documents within customer organization to prove the effectiveness of the offered solution.
Utilizes excellent products/solutions/services and customer knowledge to educate customers on life cycle management of their assets, application advantages, and how to replicate best practices from other accounts. Creates FS Service proposals, and close them facing the customer.
He/she interacts with the Key Account Manager (KAM, if any) to develop a consistent annual account plan using all available information such as installed base tracking and business information.
~Develops annual account plan, executes the sales plan, reviews with KAM or coordinates with other businesses; Applies account and segment knowledge when dealing with key contacts at assigned accounts.
~Identifies and contacts key decision makers, builds strong relationships and can gain access to high management at sites or country headquarters. Secure customer satisfaction overseeing all ongoing activities (orders, studies, delivery) with the customer.
~Quarterly forecasts and monthly summaries in a timely manner; Participates in the preparation of analyses and reports on Field Service performance.
- Minimum of five (5) years in the execution of industrial sites electrical networks and 4 years of technical sales experience; Extensive business acumen with strong result-orientation and manage P&L is a plus.
- Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationships with customers. The concept of Customer Intimacy is critical in Field Services. Effective knowledge of electro-intensive industrial sites in different segments such as mining, O&G or others. This requires a prior significant experience as project manager, engineering or tendering in projects in these segments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively connect with high level decision makers and influencers at sites and local HQs.
- Knowledge of contract management principals; Strong Negotiation skills, be a self-starter, and a strong closer.
- Adoption of SE SMART framework for consistent Sales & Marketing methodology
- Good analytical and technical skills; Autonomous, entrepreneurial & team spirit
- Tenacity, resilience, emotional intelligence.