Software, Technical Expert
Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Support for the timely deliveries of the Project without compromise on the KPI & Quality Goals.
Responsible for design and development of new features in the project.
Analyze and provide right solutions/fixes for the existing issues or defects in the project.
Should collaborate with other disciplines like verification & validation, quality, and whatever required by the project team
Bachelor's Degree / Master's Degree in Engineering in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering / M.C.A.
Qualifications - Technical:
- Have min 6 years of experience in development of front applications by using latest web technologies and web APIs
- Should have very good knowledge in HTML5, CSS and LESS
- Should have very good knowledge in Java script (js) , Type script (ts)
- Should have expertise in Angular web platform, at least 3 years of hand on experience
- Should have good knowledge REST API and its usage
- Knowledge of any relevant RDMS will be key
- Should have good knowledge XML, JSON and different parsing libraries
- Should have good knowledge HTTP and HTTPS communications
- Should have good knowledge in Security and Secure Design Practices.
- Should have good understanding in ASP.NET MVC
- Knowledge in node js is desirable
- Knowledge in any one non-RDBMS database like Mongo DB is desirable
- Experience in designing Energy management and SCADA related application is an advantage
- Knowledge in Industrial protocol like Modbus, BACnet etc is an advantage
- Knowledge on Operating Systems like Windows Server and Linux would be desirable.
Qualifications – Soft skills:
- You are comfortable jumping in and quickly getting your “hands dirty” in new and unfamiliar code
- You have critical and lateral thinking ability
- You are adept at brainstorming and research
- You are smart and get things done
- You can break down complex development problems and can explain them to others
- You have proven experience working with developers, product owners, and application engineers in an agile framework