Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Member of an international organization, the application support is responsible for the global performance of the support to one application ("support" to be understood as a whole chain of people from the helpdesk to the few experts of the application).
What do you get to do in this position?
1. Application Web Developer
- Accountable for deployment & maintenance of an homogeneous and high level competence of the UI experience in Service Now
-Manage Agile Sprint for web development
- Ensure an efficient relationship with partners, stakeholders and other teams of the organization, to address technical issues
- Formalize and communicate all procedures related to application's operation (FAQs, Best practices, …)"
2. Application deployment
- Provide technical support to deployment projects
- Accountable for the UI design, development, deployment and support of web design
- Ensure that appropriate extra support can be provided to application deployment projects"
3. Maintenance & Technical evolution
- Contribute to continuous engineering and improvement projects, related to the application.
- Responsible for the training of support people on evolution and new features of the application."
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- Minimum 2 year demonstrated experience with modern and relevant web technologies (JSon, Java Script, Jquery, etc)
- Demonstrated experience of technical components of Responsive Design, mobility, and staging
- Basic understanding of Integration methods and capabilities (ETL, FTP, REST, SOAP, JDBC, Rest API, API)
- Basic Understanding background developing ETL processes (ie: SSIS, Informatica, Snap Logic, etc)
- Good Understanding of Agile Development
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, a culture of wellness, and more great benefits above and beyond a typical employer. Click to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/mx/carreras
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.