Process OEM – International Account Manager (f/m/d) – MMM Segment
Beschreibung der Position
Preferred location: Global role to be based in a SE Hub in Germany
As a key part of the MMM Segment organization, you will be responsible for the growth of Process OEM’s business globally across MMM sub-segments of Mining, Steel, Glass and Cement.
As an International Account Manager, you will drive the deployment of the segment strategy for POEMs, focused on the business outcomes. You will work closely with ecosystem of Regional Segment Leaders, Strategic Account Executives, Key Account Managers and country organizations to drive POEM business. Furthermore, you will collaborative closely with POEM strategy lead within Industrial Automation business to deploy best practices, share market intelligence and align country resourcing and support.
Life is on – what about you?
- In this position you will lead the MMM POEM growth plan.
- You will develop the growth plan of the MMM Process OEMs in conjunction with Segment business objectives, focused on prescription, specification, pipeline generation and order intake.
- Further, you will develop executive level relationships with key POEMs, establishing commercial frame objectives and mutually agreed business objectives.
- You will define the prioritization of Process OEM to focus on, considering impact on accounts and countries.
- In addition, you will build a strong network of sales & pre-sales teams in countries, capable to promote our UVP’s into the MMM POEM’s.
- You will develop the MMM commercial ecosystem to accelerate business through POEMs.
- In this position, you will be the MMM interlocutor of the different LoBs to sell their offers through the Process OEM’s. Specifically taking a full solution view to deliver an end to end value proposition to the selected POEMs.
- You will master the key differentiators of Software, Sustainability and Services and bring this to the POEM environment
- We are looking for a highly motivated, driven individual with the ability to build long lasting strategic relationships that result in business growth.
- You should have a proven track record in global sales/account management for End-Users or Process OEM’s / OEM’s and related customer type.
- The ideal candidate will have natural leadership and influencing skills as well as a strong execution capability to think several steps ahead and take proactive steps to address roadblocks and issues. You must feel comfortable speaking to Executive level and convince them about the strategy.
- You should have a high degree of endurance and flexibility to work through multiple iterations of work. Further, you should have a strong business acumen allowing you to work globally.
- Knowledge or previous experience in complex solution selling are advantageous. Knowledge and track record of developing multi-country frame agreements (legal and commercial) are a plus.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with Process OEM’s (either working for one or selling to) and have a solid knowledge on Industrial Software.
- You will be part of a growing company with a positive industry reputation, who is a recognized leader in a market where energy services are in demand.
- You will be joining an entrepreneurial company with a positive corporate culture and strong team culture.
- We offer a competitive salary and bonus opportunities with excellent benefits.
- You may develop different interests in the future? With Schneider Electric, you have all the development opportunities an international group can provide.
Your next step – apply of course!
We look forward to receiving your application via our online job portal.
Please upload your CV including your salary expectation, stating the respective Job ID 006V3S. A cover letter, certificates or other documents are also much appreciated.
Contact person for this position is Katharina Krolikowski. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact our Recruiting Service Team by telephone +49 (0) 30 9158 11 222.
We at Schneider Electric are involved everywhere. From transformer substations to sockets, from smart homes to industry 4.0 – we are pushing ahead with digitization. Our customers know what they have in us and our 137,000 employees in over 100 countries. Always with the big picture in mind, sustainability, and our employees in mind, we offer far more than products – we offer solutions, customer proximity and innovation.
Curious to get to know your new colleagues? Find out more in our German blog http://blog.schneider-electric.de
Also check out Schneider Electric as an employer https://www.se.com/de/de/about-us/careers/overview.jsp