Our location in Marktheidenfeld at a glance
- 24.000 m² area
- Energy-efficient construction: Energy consumption is 15 percent below the German energy efficiency standard
- Use of clean solar energy
- Comfortable working environment with fully automatic sun blinds and bright, glare-free LED lighting
- Worldwide competence center for Machine Solutions
- Robotic Lab: Ideal test conditions for „Man-Machine Interactions“
- Development of innovative hardware and software products for automation solutions
- Research and development for virtual and augmented reality applications and other cloud-based fields of application
- Agile innovation management with Scrum
- Modern, comfortable working environment
- Flexible working time models to reconcile both work and family life
- Work in home office possible
- Regular training supports the career path
- Attractive salary including extensive social benefits
- Appreciation and equal opportunities for employees
Wellness at Work
- Fitness after work: reduced rates for employees at the local gym
- Back fitness on the job: Therapeutic back massages on site
- Time out in the adventure pool Wonnemar - immediate discount for employees and relatives during simultaneous visit
- Freshly cooked, discounted meals in the canteen
- Lounges with coffee, tea and water
- Coffee culture: coffee bar with barista
- Mountain Bike Group
- ZENITH Football Team
- Boule Square
- CoolSite Photo Group
- SEA Sounds - the Schneider Electric Band
Quality mark: Excellent place to live for specialists and managers
The region Marktheidenfeld carries the quality mark as an excellent place to live, which is audited and offered by the IHK Würzburg-Schweinfurt. On the basis of criteria specially developed for this procedure, the range of services offered and the service behaviour of local authorities for specialists and managers are examined in particular. Six fields were evaluated, which make Marktheidenfeld particularly attractive, and highlight the welcoming culture.
Gastronomy and shopping in the old town
Thanks to its direct location on the motorway, all destinations can be easily reached by car. The nearest train station is in neighbouring Aschaffenburg or Würzburg. The journey to Frankfurt airport takes about an hour.
Distance to important cities and traffic junctions
- Würzburg 30 km
- Frankfurt Airport 86 km (ca. 1 hour)
- Aschaffenburg Railway Station 41 km (ca. 1 hour)
- Würzburg Railway Station 37 km (ca. 0,40 hours)
- Nürnberg 141 km (ca. 1 ¾ hours)
- Stuttgart 58 km (ca. 2 hours)
Marktheidenfeld is growing and has been upgraded by extensive renovation offensives. You can live in cosy old building properties, but also in rural areas. On the outskirts of the city centre, new development areas have been established in which families can acquire inexpensive building sites. Here everyone will find the right property for their individual requirements. By the way: Our location is easy to reach by public transport.
Marktheidenfeld is located on the Mainviereck on the eastern side of the Spessart and at the interface of the Spessart Red Sandstone area. Around the city several nature reserves and the breathtaking Spessart valleys invite you to walk, hike and mountain bike. A paradise for families, children and sports enthusiasts.
In Marktheidenfeld, five daycare centres take care of the youngest children - the chance of finding a place is particularly good. The forest kindergarten and an inclusive kindergarten deserve special mention. The so-called Kinderhotel is privately run and looks after children up to the age of ten seven days a week. Kids and teens meet in the youth centre for kicker, billiards, darts or basketball. The DJ Workshop is also very popular. All the important schools are located directly in Marktheidenfeld or in the immediate vicinity - including secondary schools, secondary schools, grammar schools, vocational high schools and special schools. The university cities of Frankfurt and Würzburg are also easily accessible.
Benötigen Sie Hilfe?
Beginnen Sie hier!
Finden Sie jetzt Antworten. Suchen Sie selbst nach einer Lösung oder wenden Sie sich an einen unserer Experten.
Wenden Sie sich an unser Kundendienstteam, um weitere Informationen, technischen Support, Unterstützung bei Reklamationen etc. zu erhalten.