The TRC3 is designed to control electrical devices (heating, dissuasive lighting, etc.) via fixed telephone or GSM
The TRC3 is designed to be installed by an electrical contractor
- 3 separate outputs with changeover switch:
- 2 A (230 V AC)
- insensitive to power or telephone line cuts
- status display via indicator (lit: On, unlit: Off).
- Built-in telephone surge arrester (48 V):
- Compatible with answering machine or fax.
- Voice synthesis:
- 5 languages (French, English, Italian, Spanish, German)
- language selection using keys on front face.
- The TRC3 is controlled either:
- remotely (after 6 or 7 rings) using the keys on a telephone (fixed or GSM)
- locally using keys of the TRC3 (override).
- It can operate in delayed On/Off mode: 1 to 255-hour time delay.
- Access code: code use indicator (lit: code active, unlit: code inactive).
- The TRC3 is compatible with telephone networks in the following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, Great Britain, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Luxemburg, Norway, Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland.
Always connected !
Always connected !
- The TRC3 offers you comfort and savings. It allows remote control, via fixed telephone or GSM, of the functions of your installation, for example heating, for a period of up to 255 hours
- The TRC3 does not require a specific telephone line. It is designed to operate problem-free with fax and answering machines
- A choice of 5 languages for its speech synthesis facilitates its use in most European countries
- Access to remote controls can be protected by code, to avoid untimely controls
- Thanks to its built-in surge arrester, the TRC3 is protected against possible surges on the telephone line
- Via push-buttons on the front face, the TRC3 also allows control of the circuits concerned locally