Pilot wire Heating & Energy managementBesked om dato for sidste salg
The FIP range is made up of the following catalogue numbers:
- FIP 0: 15924: room-mounted heating time-delay relay
- FIP’clic 1 zone: 15783: 1-zone heating manager
- FIP’clic 2 zones: 15784: 2-zone heating manager, with Tempo rate management
- FIP’clic + 2 zones: 15785: 2-zone heating manager, with Tempo rate management and consumption indicator
FIP 0: 15924:
- Time delay adjustable from 1 to 7 days, per hour or per half day
- 4-hour pilot wire compatibility
Comfort at a low price
FIP products control your electrical heating by pilot wire.
Allowing for your heating needs and the cost of energy, they offer you comfort at optimum price.
These products, room-mounted and installed in the electrical switchboard, are designed for implementation by an electrical contractor.
Use of FIP products makes it possible to:
Reduce the electricity bill :
- Heating is managed according to the user programme and the rate period.
- Load shedding reduces the power subscribed when the subscription was taken out.
Measure the savings made
- The FIP’Clic+ 3V-2Z indicates energy consumptions.
- The user can programme the temperature he requires in various parts of his home according to the time of the day.
- reduce the electricity bill : load shedding reduces the power subscribed when the subscription was taken out
- increase the number of loads that can be managed, without increasing subscribed demand
- enhance continuity of supply : as soon as the power consumed by the installation approaches the power set on the product, DSEs shed non-priority loads
More especially designed for the residential and small tertiary market, FIP products are used to control electrical heating in a home, a flat or a small shop
EcoStruxure™Med Innovation At Every Level redefinerer vi forsyning og automation for en ny verden af energi. Læs mere
Kontakt supportDu kan få alt fra teknisk support omkring et produkt til komplet kundeservice. Vi er her for at hjælpe dig når som helst og hvor som helst. Kontakt os
FAQSøg i vores FAQ efter svar, videoer og vejledninger. Søg i vores FAQ
Brand & Sikring FAQFå svar på de mest gængse spørgsmål inden for brand & sikringsområdet. Søg i FAQ