Emergency light fittings Domina, Rapida, Attractive design and installation accessories for many types of ceiling, flush and wall mounts.
The main functions of an emergency lighting system when standard lighting fails are the following:
- Clearly show the escape route using clear signs.
- Provide sufficient emergency lighting along the escape paths so that people can safely find their ways to the exits.
- Ensure that alarms and the fire safety equipment present along the way out are easily identifiable.
Each product includes a battery and a light source able to provide a predetermined luminous flux during one hour or more.
Adapted to all building types, these emergency lighting ranges are one of the essential stand-by devices guaranteeing safety of occupants.
They prevent panic movements in the event of serious problems (fire in particular).
These luminaries are able to interface with Dardo Plus control unit by a circuit that allows the user to assign a number by two decimal switches to each lamp.
The light fittings guarantee safety of people in buildings open to the general public.
Their simple design guarantees quick assembly and easy maintenance.
Automatically actuated in the event of power cuts, these fittings offer a clear marking of the emergency exits.
They comply with European standards EN 60 598-1 & EN 60 598-2-22
and offer a high levelof quality and safety meeting the various prevailing regulations.
The ranges and their accessories are designed so as to blend perfectly into the aesthetics of various types of buildings, whether they be flush-mounted, in the false ceiling or surface mounted.
- Ranges dedicated to all public premises : hotels, offices, schools, all shops, ....
- Developed to ensure safe evacuation of all buildings.