EVlink quick charge
EVlink charging solutions for electric vehiclesBesked om dato for sidste salg
EVlink parking charging solutions for quick charge
The development of electric vehicles has created new needs that service stations could legitimately satisfy by expanding their installations.
Users may sometimes have to quick-charge their batteries in order to pursue their journey. With quick charging, the battery is charged up to 80 % of its capacity in less than 15 minutes. This short period is perfect for a break in the service station shop or for a snack.
- Charging mode mode 4 as per IEC 61851.
- Charging outlet
- AC outlet: in compliance with standard IEC 61309-2, management of DC quick-charging as per the CHAdeMO standard
- Direct current outlet: Type Yazaki 125 A.
Environmental operating conditions: minimum temperature: -30°C, maximum temperature: 50°C.
Charging a battery to 80% capacity in less than 15 minutes is possible with Schneider Electric’s EVlink quick charging solution which fits just as easily into a service station as into a vehicle fleet car park, and is suitable for any type of electric vehicle.
This solution provides:
For the user
- A simple, efficient mean needed to get full power very rapidly.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use terminal.
- Total safety for both the user and the vehicle.
- Possibility to locate charging stations and know their availability.
For the operator
- Tailored integration into the existing infrastructure (civil engineering) and the operating system (payment, supervision, safety, etc.)
- Advanced services to obtain optimum management, maintenance and yield from the installation.
- An optimised energy bill thanks to energy management services.
The car owner has the possibility to charge his vehicle rapidly with a wide flexibility
EVlink quick charge guarantees the safety of people and equipment
EVlink quick charge incorporates an energy management solution, no matter the application.
Peace of mind certified for the users: once plugged in, the vehicle will charge in an autonomous way. There is no need to stop in order to charge, as it will do so once parked.
EcoStruxure™Med Innovation At Every Level redefinerer vi forsyning og automation for en ny verden af energi. Læs mere
Kontakt supportDu kan få alt fra teknisk support omkring et produkt til komplet kundeservice. Vi er her for at hjælpe dig når som helst og hvor som helst. Kontakt os
FAQSøg i vores FAQ efter svar, videoer og vejledninger. Søg i vores FAQ
Brand & Sikring FAQFå svar på de mest gængse spørgsmål inden for brand & sikringsområdet. Søg i FAQ