The EasyPact CVS range is the easy choice for quality and value.
Designed to meet the requirements of the majority of common protection applications in medium-sized buildings, the new EasyPact CVS circuit breakers deliver a level of performance and cost-saving functionality that is unusual in their price range.
- Rated current from 100 to 630 A
- Breaking capacity from 25 to 50 kA at 400/415 V
- 3- and 4-pole versions
- 2 frame sizes (100-250 A and 400-600 A)
- Thermal-magnetic and electronic protection available for the entire range
- Extended, adjustable thermal protection from 0,7 to 1 times (TMD) or 0,5 to 1 times (electronic) the rating of the trip unit
- Common accessories and auxiliaries with other Schneider Electric MCCB offers
- Suitable for isolation
- Earth-leakage protection achieved by installing a Vigi module or a Vigirex relay
- Switch-disconnector versions also available
- Compliance with IEC 60947-2
- Certifications: GOST, CCC, CCS
Get the performance you need, at a cost-effective investment, with the quality you demand:
- Exceptional feature set including extended current limiting capacity and adjustable thermal protection
- Simplicity of selection, purchasing, stocking and installation
- IEC compliant, internationally certified offer, delivers Schneider electric commitment to quality
Protection and management of LV electrical installations for common electrical distribution applications in small and medium-sized commercial or industrial buildings.