- Designed for InfraStruXure - The system easily integrates with all InfraStruXure® configurations.
- InfraStruXure Manager Compatible - Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- ATS and UPS coordination - The ATS and UPS are designed to work together seamlessly in the event of power loss.
- Integrated distribution panel - The power distribution panel is integrated into the ATS, eliminating the need to install a separate distribution panel.
- User scheduled system self test - The system is designed to automatically perform user-scheduled self tests.
- Fluid level monitoring - Provides information about critical generator fluids.
- Fuel level converted to actual runtime - Runtime calculation is based on the remaining fuel and generator load.
- Predictive failure alarms - Provide information about possible failures before they happen.
- Predictive generator failure notification - Enhanced monitoring capabilities ensure the user is alerted of potential problems before they affect availability.
- Pretested breakers - All breakers are pretested at the factory, enhancing reliability.
- Battery monitoring - Continuous battery monitoring ensures generator availability.
- Unlimited runtime - The ability to refuel the generator.
- Accidental transfer protection - Continuous monitoring prevents unwarranted transfers.
- Sound attenuated enclosure - Reduces noise emissions from the generator.
- Double wall fuel tank with alarm - Reduces the likelihood of environmental contamination due to a fuel leak.
- Factory configured - Configured to order to match site requirements.
- Decreased leadtimes - Reduces the overall time to complete the project.