SP50 network is a cost effective way to deploy monitoring systems for remote assets. Once deployed the data loggers are maintenance free for the life of the battery which is measured in years.
It includes battery powered remote field units for monitoring data through a range of available inputs including discreet, analog and Modbus inputs.The SP50 remote units monitor the process inputs and store data at configured intervals. Data is transmitted to a host system over a GSM network using SMS.
SCADAPack 50 offers you multiple benefits:
Low cost solution
- Cost effective network to deploy monitoring systems for assets that are widely dispersed.
- Maintenance free data loggers for the life of the battery (up to 5 years)
Easy to install, monitor and maintain
- Battery powered remote field units to monitor data through discrete, analog and Modbus inputs.
- Monitors the process inputs and stores data at configured intervals.
- Data is transmitted to a host system over a GSM network using SMS.
The SP50 data loggers are used in a variety of markets and applications including water infrastructure monitoring, gas distribution systems, bulk storage level monitoring and more.