FonctionnalitéEasyCan capacitors are low voltage aluminum can type capacitors specially designed to mitigate power factor issues and improve your savings. Its compact design and easy installation delivers high durability and safety in standard operating conditions.
- High life expectancy up to 100,000 hours
- One point mounting and Earthing
- Voltage up to 525 V
- Power ratings up to 30 kVar
- Operating temperature up to 55 °C
- Degree of protection IP20
- Compliant with standards IEC 60831-1&-2
Solution: description Recommended use for Max. condition EasyCan Networks with non significant non-linear loads NLL = 10 % > Standard over-current 1.5 IN > Standard operating temperature 55 °C (class D) > Normal switching frequency 5,000 / year > Standard life expectancy up to 100,000 h VarPlus: (Box and Can - Heavy duty capapcitor) > Networks with a few non-linear loads NLL = 20 % > Significant over-current 1.8 IN > Standard operating temperature 55 °C (class D) > Significant switching frequency 7,000 / year > Long life expectancy up to 130,000 h VarPlus Box Energy: Capacitor for special conditions > Networks with significant number of non-linear loads NLL = 25 % > Severe over-current 2.5 IN > Extreme operating temperature 70 °C > High switching frequency 10,000 / year > Extra long life expectancy up to 160,000 h
BénéficesA safe, reliable and high-performance solution for power factor correction in the most severe application conditions
- 3 Phase Pressure-sensitive disconnector
- Non accessible tamper resistant discharge resistors.
- Finger-proof Clamptite terminals
- High thermal efficiency
Easy to install, easy to maintain
- Compacity with an optimized design for reduced panel dimension.
- One point fixing and earthing for easy installation
- Unique termination system for maintained tightening
ApplicationsFixed and Automatic Power Factor Correction (APFC) systems
- Compensation in standalone applications and in APFC systems
- Compensation with detuned reactors in APFC system.