- Acti 9 iSW modular switches are the new reference in the field of low-voltage final distribution for circuit protection.
- Acti 9 iSW modular switches are packed full of innovations and benefit from Schneider Electric’s experience over more than 40 years.
With exclusive features, Acti 9 iSW DIN rail modular switches are definitely geared to absolute safety and improved continuity of service.
- VISI-SAFE : for safe operation and maintenance work on circuit protection.
- Class-2 insulation : continuous safety for operators and unqualified personnel.
Acti 9 iSW modular switches are modular switches that are simple to choose, easy to install and environmentally friendly, with 100% recyclable and recoverable components.
Technical features :
- Rating: 20 to 125 A
- Compliance with standards: EN 60669-1, IEC 669-1 for iSW control switches with indicator light and EN 60669-2-4, IEC 669-2-4 for iSW control switches without indicator light.
- Compliance with standard IEC 947-3 for iSW switch-disconnectors 40 to 125 A
- Suitable for isolation in accordance with industrial standard IEC 60947-2
- 48 V DC application
- Short-circuit withstand: 20 x In for 1 s
- Number of operating cycles: 300,000 for iSW 20 and 32 A; 50,000 for iSW 40 to 125 A
- Option: state indication; sealable terminal shield; rotary handle; padlocking device, etc.
The efficiency you deserve
- Easy to select, with a wide range compliant with DIN standard
- Peace of mind with a complete modular system
- Innovation for improved robustness
- Consistent with the entire Acti 9 offer
- Opening and closing of circuits under load
- Control and monitoring of electrical circuits in all industrial and tertiary buildings.