Business Analyst - Oracle
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
- Maintain strong functional knowledge of current processes within Service Business domains and associated processes
- Support user requests for training and problem solving on supported platforms
- Manage Level 2 Support queues / requests
- Act as the liaison between business staff and technical staff communicating issues, defects, and enhancements to the development teams
- Maintain documentation of new project processes including Oracle and bFS with deliverables including requirements, testing documentation and issues logs
- Rollout new system enhancements to system users meeting training needs
- Responsible for complete definition and maintenance of scope and schedule of projects
- Participate in process reviews helping internal teams develop and adhere to processes with respect to systems
- Take ownership to complete and help facilitate User Acceptance, Non-Regression and Local Quality Testing for Secure Power
- Work with new product analysis teams to develop technology solutions to business needs
- Manage Champions Network for Back Office teams including; Contract Administration and Order Management
- Conduct regular system reviews with leadership to ensure maximum efficiency within supported teams
- Evaluate success of new releases (time studies, reporting, and efficiency reviews)
- Leads technical projects from initiation through implementation including phases such as planning, analysis, design, development and implementation.
- Be the Steam Lead for Oracle bFS solution, including bFS Releases for NAM and any NAM specific projects.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members
This job might be for you if:
- Experience supporting projects involving Services or associated business processes
- Strong analytical skills with core competency in problem solving
- Initiative to uncover and solve problems proactively through mediation and/or negotiation with project teams, or escalation with Matrix/Lead PM
- Demonstrates good escalation management skills by knowing when/what to escalate and to whom
- Attention to detail, thoroughly understanding the entirety of problems and solutions
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize issues on the critical path to deliver the highest customer value
- Effectiveness working on teams, both within and outside of immediate domain
- Empowers project leads to make quality decision in a timely manner by providing thorough and accurate analysis of business challenges
- Experience on working with geographically distributed and highly diversified teams
- Ability to understand and communicate processes of all supported departments
- Strong communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Self-starter who can suggest technology improvements that bring value to customers
- High commitment to company vision and values
- Experience in leading projects from inception to conclusion.
Technical Skills & Software Capabilities
- Ability to convert business requirements to process flow map and identify related back and front office requirements / master data
- Deep understanding of: Oracle EBS R12, CPQ, Salesforce (bFO/bFS), and ServiceMax platforms
- Microsoft® Office programs, including thorough knowledge of Microsoft® Visio
- Experience with the JIRA application to collaborate with Global and Development Teams
- Experience on integration with third party applications/cloud applications
- Knowledge and experience with the Agile workflow methodology
- Knowledge and experience with ticketing systems such as Remedy
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.