Commercial Customer Support with German
Act as a entry point of contact and provide support to all customers in the assigned country: greetings, Log Interaction, Identification of Customer. This will involve first call resolution for the majority of customer queries and ensuring complex cases are escalated to and followed up by the correct point of contact within Schneider Electric. Queries will include but are not limited to the following:
- Post sales – product return (RMA) and escalation of more technical queries; order management, invoice, deliveries
- Pre sales – Price and availability, giving a catalogue reference, order entry, quotations, opportunity identification, e-commerce, knowledge management
- Follow up on Leads generated from marketing activities.
Improve Customer Satisfaction by providing a high quality professional Primary Support to customers. Establish a strong and professional relationship with assigned accounts and contacts while assisting the relevant sales team to increase revenue and market share.
Identify new business opportunities, define and quote product from customers’ requests, coordinating with relevant Quotation, Sales or Marketing contact for special prices. Communicate to relevant sales people.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
- Experience in customer support is a plus;
- Fluent in German;
- Previous experience in customer support or sales is desirable;
- Working electrical knowledge an advantage;
- Ability to multi task (logging queries while speaking with customers);
- PC skills (Microsoft, Windows, ERPs);
- Basic aptitude for learning technical concepts essential;
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative, but also as part of a team;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required;
- Flexible and having the ability to learn quickly;
- Previous CRM experience an advantage.