Data Management Specialist, HR Services
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Data Management Specialist (006CTC) to make an impact in our businesses
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
What you will do:
- Oversee employee data updates - processing new hires (local & international transfers), investigating any process and/or system issues & resolving them
- Prepare, extract & analyze reports of Data Quality issues
- Manage stakeholders from various other HR functions across EAJP region
- Crafting the standard operating procedure (SOP) for any country within scope. Will be responsible to continuously update the standard operating procedures, knowledge database for said countries
Contribute to the continuous improvement of the systems and processes to help improve on the best-in-class service
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Ability to influence and persuade combined with a collaborative team spirit will be needed to succeed in this role
IT savvy and creative individuals who can think on their feet with a strong customer-focused mindset
A Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline) will be required, alongside strong communication skills
Preferably 2 years of working experience, relating to HR call centers or equivalent. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Based in Petaling Jaya, Selangor
This is a contract for 12 months.
Benefits we offer:
• Global family leave
• Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
• Flexible work arrangement
• Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!