E-Commerce Pricing Expert
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We’re looking for an E-Commerce Pricing Expert to join Global Pricing team in our office in Gurgaon/ Bangalore India.
IN 2021, Schneider Electric is accelerating its initiatives on Ecommerce with launch of Commercial policy around different digital Go-to-Market channels. We intend to design and implement our E-Commerce Pricing, such that it is future ready, legally compliant and acts as an engine for our growth.
Candidate hired for this role will have following responsibilities:
- Design E-Commerce pricing policy and guide country deployment
- Review Ecommerce -Commercial Policy (ComPol) and alignment with other Go-to-market Channels in the company
- Design omni-channel ComPol and Price Waterfall (incl. business, rules and digitalization). Redefine the PWF to sustain the omni-channel approach, at a regional level
- Monitor current e-Com Pricing deployment in countries
- Understanding of Legal compliance rules in E-Commerce and use this knowledge for pricing policy design
2. Define Process and digitize E-Commerce Pricing by leveraging pricing tools
- Analyze street prices over digital channels, and price elasticity of our products in markets using tools
- Build analytics tools to find opportunities for advanced pricing guidance in e-commerce
- Define Process and Mechanism for E-commerce pricing across different digital modes. Act as product owner for pricing platform development for E-Commerce Pricing.
- Integrate (new) digital solutions in our pricing approach. Core member for designing the Dynamic Pricing system for SE Web shops
- Support Dynamic Pricing tool implementation as subject matter experts during live project to guide internal and external teams involved in the project deployment.
3. Work with Country deployment team and governance
- Enable and support pricing needs for go-live across various modes of e-commerce business in a multi-country Zone/Region
- Do Stakeholder management and co-ordinate with global teams (e-com, GP, BU teams) as well as local teams in countries
- Setup validation structure of changes in the operating model
- Active trainer on E-Commerce Pricing Topics, lead pricing trainings in countries, teams assigned by Training leader in Global Pricing team
- Integral part of the e-commerce steerco (digital piece) and e-commerce BU (defining a strategy) teams and will work to enable end to end customer ecosystem for e-commerce business
- Thought leadership on new pricing models, pricing processes, deployment technics, change management, creating the big picture between strategy and pricing
- With the business and pricing experience, pioneer into new analytics technics such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and put these technics to the use of E-Commerce price optimization
If you have:
- Bachelor / Master’s degrees in business / Marketing or its equivalent with a relevant experience of 7+ years
- Previous experience in E-Commerce pricing or Revenue Management / Revenue Optimization is preferred
- Experience on E-Commerce Dynamic Pricing mechanism is desirable
- Channel management from B2B industry is desirable
- Transversal (Cross BU, Cross Function) Work Experience is desired
- Good Understanding of Pricing Waterfall approach is desired
- Working knowledge of Analytical tools such as MS Office Tools(Power point, Word, excel) / Power BI/ Tableau etc
- Prior experience of working on a tool deployment project will be desirable
Critical Working Qualities
- Deal with Complexity
- Stakeholder Management
- Innovative Problem Solving
- Exceptional Communication Skills
…and would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Collaboration with cross-region teams, work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special trainings tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits
…share your CV (in English) with us.
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.