Lean Warehouse Expert
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
We are currently looking to add a Lean Warehouse Expert to our Supply Chain Performance team. If you are someone who enjoys applying lean methodologies in warehouse and distribution centers this role is for you!
What do you get to do in this position?
- Implement Industry best practices like WMS (Warehouse Management System), KANBAN, JIS, JIT, eKANBAN for material procurement, Milk run, Sequencing supply, Visual management, traffic management, etc
- Managing projects related to warehouse using Lean Management, Costing, Project Management
- Responsible for presentation of proposed solution to the team and internal leadership.
- Plan for material storage & supply starting from Gamma to Pilot build
- Travelling to all the factory-based warehouse across India and run the continuous improvement programs
- Good understanding of raw materials and storage systems for small to large sized commodities
- Understand the old warehouse setup and explain the need of new warehouse to the Business heads.
- Coordinate with the warehouse Managers at different locations to manage the work on continuous improvements or Lean Management
- Analytic, dynamic with problem solving skills to manage the situation
- Good communication & team management skills
- Good decision-making capability and time management
This job might be for you if:
- You have a Bachelors degree (Masters Preferred) in production, mechanical, management, operations research, statistics or related field
- Minimum of 7 years experience in manufacturing environment focusing on LEAN implementation in Warehouses
- You have experience in the analysis of warehouse or logistics functions
- You have the ability to apply education and experience to solve logistics problems.
- You are a highly self-motivated individual who enjoys working on a diverse team.
- You are a strong communication skills, particularly the organization and oral presentation of analytically complex information.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.