Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric USA is a leading manufacturer of equipment for electrical distribution, industrial control, and automation. We have the following position available in Boston, MA.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Lead the product (oﬀer) lifecycle end-to-end, ensuring new and existing product success 15%.
- Responsible for performance of portfolio in North American (NAM) region consisting of USA, Mexico and Canada 10%.
- Work with various cross-functional and highly matrix driven organization with teams and organizations including Business Development and Sales to identify oﬀer needs, gaps, and opportunities to build strong value propositions 25%.
- Document and receive approval on ideas from project steering committee 10%.
- Collect data, build statistical model, features, value proposition, business case and return of investment 10%.
- Work with engineering team to get proper certification to make sure international products can be sold in U.S. under proper framework 10%.
- Work with factory (plant) to prioritize and oversee projects to gain efficiencies in plants for assigned project portfolio 5%.
- Utilize standard industry-wide applicable marketing techniques such as Marketing mix along with new and advanced frameworks such as design thinking to develop stronger value propositions for our customers 5%.
- Understand market trends, technology landscape, competitors’ landscape, start-up ecosystem, industry and country speciﬁc codes and standards cycles, and macro-ﬁnancial aspects to build a robust, high value added and healthy oﬀer roadmap
- 10%. 25% of travel is required for visiting customers, training, internal staff meetings, visiting factories, webinars, and industry conferences.
- Telecommuting is permitted.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
This position requires a Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, Electrical Engineering, or related field and 3 years of work experience in Marketing or Business in managing matrix driven cross functional work, OR in the alternative, a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Electrical Engineering or related field and 5 years of progressive work experience in Marketing or Business in managing matrix driven cross functional work.
Also must have 3 years of work experience with:
2. Portfolio Management;
3. Conducting business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses;
4. Electrical distribution systems (residential and commercial);
5. Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing Financial Planning and Strategy;
6. Utilizing financial and business reporting tools to build story using data to articulate and present
to various cross functional teams including BRCC and Excel finance modeling; and
7. Pricing management, commercial references, project and portfolio management tools.
This position is covered by our company’s Employee Referral Program. Any applicant who is interested in this position or who was referred to this position may apply by submitting a complete resume in English through this site https://www.se.com/us/sites/us/en/company/careers/jobs-with-us/jobs-with-us.page req. # 006CIX. EOE.
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k) + match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.