Project Manager, Secure Power - PMO
As a result of continued segment growth, we have multiple opportunities for experienced and passionate NSW/Sydney based Project Managers to join Secure Power Project Management Office. The mission of Secure Power is to empower the digital transformation of our customers by ensuring their critical network, systems and processes are highly available and resilient.
We are responsible for the delivery of a variety of size projects from small single project deliveries through to complex multi-solution technical packages with high levels of system integration worth in excess of $10M. Our customers are as diverse as our projects from existing to new commercial, infrastructure, healthcare, sites and prefabricated along with traditional data centres.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A solid track record of Project Management experience, preferably in the data centre, IT, technology, engineering or construction sector
- PMP cert or equivalent with a trade-based qualification such as electrical or refrigeration
- History of delivering large high-profile projects with successful outcomes for both the client and company
- Ability to build a team quickly and work with that team to drive the project to completion
- Must have an excellent financial acumen with strong abilities in reporting and forecasting
- Ability to communicate with senior management and sub-contractors
- Strong reporting and presenting skills will be required when presenting to the client and internal stakeholders (Steering Committee Meetings)
- Ability to work autonomously with limited supervision within a matrix environment
- A background in delivering design and construct technical services packages in a construction environment is advantageous
If you are interested in this position please feel free to reach out to Nick Chapman, David Cooper-Smith or Jeff Farrell for more information.
At Schneider Electric your career will be meaningful, inclusive and you will be empowered. We expect that our employees put customers first, embrace different and act like owners. Our leaders are tasked with shaping our future, building the best teams and to use their judgement to deliver results. We’re a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work, join us and see how!
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.
Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.