Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Replenishment Analyst
This position is for future opportunities with Schneider. We are actively recruiting and interviewing for future positions in Replenishment.
This position will define and update the supply and stock management parameters, ensure needs / resources balance (MRP) for Finished products by managing the customer’s needs (customer order + CCMP'S) and the replenishment backlog. This role will ensure product availabilities by taking actions to solve backorders and shortages.
What will you do?
- Generate Purchase order to suppliers & conduct regular reviews with suppliers.
- Monitor delivery status of open purchase orders and take appropriate action on expedition, escalation or shipping mode intervention to ensure timely replenishment of stock. Manage ageing purchase orders and ensure replenishment is fulfilled
- Shipment Discrepancy Resolution
- Resolve with suppliers, freight forwarders, transport and warehouse inbound team on any shipment discrepancy reported. Conduct weekly review with warehouse.
- Shortage management
- Run regular shortage report to anticipate any stock out problem and take appropriate actions to minimize potential stock out.
- Customer complain management
- Manage and coordinate with Order Management Team on customer complaints related to suppliers and provide quality response in the best possible time.
- Stock Level optimization to meet OTD objective
- Feedback any known information in consumption trend, supplier shortage, extended lead time, Q-max or any other factors that may impact the stock replenishment which affects on-time delivery performance to customers.
- Factory Management Inventory Coordination
- Track Factory Management Inventory performance and provide training and knowledge sharing in order to secure FMI performance in accordance to Hub KPI and targets
- Anticipation of event
- Liaise with Project Management as well as Planning Team for procurement action in anticipation of supplier closure, seasonality, vessel delay, port congestion and any other events that may impact the timely replenishment of stock.
- Monthly report
- Provide report and follow up with supplier for improvement.
- Perform gap analysis of GR date vs. Delivery date to clarify the lead time information is correct.
- Others and Project and task as assigned by the Manager
Who would be successful?
- Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or equivalent
- Experience in Supply chain / Logistics / Material management
- Familiar and has used SAP (or other ERP software), understanding of MRP
- Good communication skills to collaborate with relevant departments such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Planning
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Has 4 years end to end Replenishment background, specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Must be amenable to work in Cavite and amenable to any schedule (day, mid and night schedules)
What’s in it for me?
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
- Flexible work arrangement
- On-site gym
Who will you report to? Upstream and Downstream Planning Manager
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://youtu.be/J0cFSdFpI24
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.