SAP BW HANA Consultant
No of Years Exp: Up to 5 Years
- Hands-on experience of SAP BW7.5, HANA implementation and Support
- Build and Understanding of Standard and custom SAP BW Extractors functionality with ABAP Debugging skills.
- Prior experience in 24X7 Support handling ETL and Incident management/Bug-Fix.
- Hand on Experience in Understanding and Applying transformations using ABAP and AMDP, advanced DSOs, Composite Providers using LSA ++ and performance optimization concepts.
- Prior Experience with Traditional non-HANA BW data modeling, Multi-Cubes, ODS Objects, Info Cubes, Transfer Rules, Start Routines, End Routines, Info Set Queries, Info Objects and User Exits.
- Hands-on experience with SAP HANA data modelling views (Attribute, Analytics and Calculation views)
- Proficient in Development and understanding of SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office to perform custom calculations, filtering and sorts to support complex business planning and reporting scenarios.
- Hands-on experience in collection of Transport Requests through the landscape.
- Experience in Performance tuning and troubleshooting /Monthly Release activities as necessary.
- Knowledge on SAP ECC Business processes, functional aspects in Sales, Billing, Finance, Controlling, Project systems
- Flexible to work in 24x7 model (shifts basis)
- SAP BW 7.5 on HANA DB
- AWS, SAP HANA Modelling
- SQL Scripting
- Analysis for Office
- Performance Tuning
- Awareness of authorization roles